BINDER JETTING BY AZOTH
Azoth is vertically integrated to deliver end-use metal parts On-Demand. Upload your metal prototype or production application and an application engineer will respond with a unique solution for you. Azoth combines the quality system of traditional manufacturing with the speed and efficiency of the Rapid Prototyping industry. Binder jetting is the ideal metal printing process for manufacturing small, complex shapes in high detail. Connect today!
Customer Focused, Quality Driven
Go from prototype to production with the same process, in turn, drastically reducing your time to market. Whether you are new to printing or an expert yourself, Azoth’s robust quality systems ensure you get the right part, at the right price, at the right time.
- 17-4ph Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- D2 Tool Steel
- Ti6AlV, MAR247, Inconel 625 available w/ extended lead times
- Best metal 3D printed surface finish
- Great detail and accuracy
- Manufactured to MPIF 35 specifications
- Small-medium sized parts
- In-house Heat Treatment
- In-house surface finishing (as-printed, bead blasted, high polished, and dark polish)
- In-house machining
- Extensive post machining and surface coating experience